The Second Adventure In Triops


I was able to get another Triops kit off Amazon. I dont know anything of the company and have not really checked out any reviews on it. But never the less I am absolutely excited to see how they turn out. the first set I hatched out I started with something like 8 or 9. But slowly the numbers went down till they settled on 3. Then I got lucky and found a single baby in the old tank, after they had been moved to the big tank to grow out. I named them Ghost and they lived around 8 days. I noticed eggs on them before they passed so I am hoping they made a second generation. But if not, then I still have the remaining 3 who seem to be thriving at around 20 days old now. Its kind of sad to think they have already lived nearly one third of their short life. they grow extremely quick. Its as if they double in size over night. 
 The new kit is set to arrive Thursday April 29,2021. I want to get the tank and everything set up and ready for them before they arrive, that way I can get them started asap. The last set took around 3 days become noticeable. So I am assuming these will be the same. As with the last set I am going to document them along the way and see how it goes. 
 I hope you stick around and are just as excited as I am! I plan to do a full review on both of the kits as well as compare them to each other. 
 As always, if you have any questions just reach out! I love hearing from you guys!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramshorn Snail Extraordinaire

Our Disclaimer

Ramshorn Snail Care 101