Latest Update 4/27/21

Sorry I havent updated and my post are pulled atm. Im doing construction on my blog. Dont worry tho. Ill be back and better shortly. Love you guys! 


 Moldy Spice Girl 


4/24/21

Update
I was able to get a charger for my computer!!! Over the weekend I will be getting all my photos in order and everything should be up and running by Monday! Thanks so much guys for sticking around. I have a few up dates and announcements coming also! As always stay tuned guys!!!

4/26/21
Iv been working on some care guides and some q&a post about crustaceans. I have also been reaching out to a few companies applying to be affiliated, and partenrships and sponsors 😁 stay tuned guys! Thanks a ton for the love and support. 

I have a few give aways in the works as well. Be sure you check them out and enter if your are intrested in trying to win a Triops Kit or a Ramshorn Snail Kit. 


4/27/21
Im going to be compiling pictures tonight and putting them in albums and uploading them here! Then I will regularly update it. I also plan on trying to update the triops post. Thanks for your support! You guys are amazing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramshorn Snail Extraordinaire

Our Disclaimer

Ramshorn Snail Care 101